Saturday, August 23, 2008

500 Days

Today I decided to review my blog and noted the date that I'd had my first seizure. Then, for whatever reason, I found a website where you could calculate the actual number of days between two dates. So I typed in the date of my first seizure and today's (yesterday's) date. Strangely, it was exactly 500 days! How bizarre is that?

I'm now going to look at when the various seizures occurred to see if there is a pattern of some kind. There probably isn't, but wouldn't it fuck the neuro's mind up if I found that the pattern of my seizures fitted the Fibonacci series or something?

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hey - what was that website that calculates the number of days? I could do with that...

Keep up the posting please. It's a great blog.

Mediummac/Jane/LostLookingForFish