Sunday, October 05, 2008

Fashion Statement

Well, tomorrow (Monday) is biopsy day and I'm a little nervous. Who wouldn't be? I've told people that I'm getting my brain pierced and I'm not sure whether to get a ring or a stud. I think I've told the same people the same joke more than once. I can get away with that at the moment. I think.

I asked the Neuro why they were doing a biopsy when the MRIs show that the tumour is spreading and that they will be doing radiotherapy. He said that it was just to get a clearer idea of what the glioma is. My wife asked what it would mean if the results of the biopsy were negative. Andy replied that that would mean that they missed. I like Andy's sense of humour...

Someone has suggested that, as part of this op, I should ask for a USB port to be fitted. I said that I'd prefer Bluetooth. The phrase "I know Kung-Fu" sprung to mind too.

No comments: