Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reality

I must admit that I don't feel totally in reality just yet. I've been in contact with Andy where I asked him roughly how much brain was sucked out when I had my biopsy. His reply was that he'd taken three core samples of 1mm diameter by 10mm depth. Which works out at just under 100 cubic millimetres, I think. I wonder what was in there? I haven't noticed anything missing in my memory, but then, how would I? I wonder how much, in terms of megabytes, that amount of memory reduction works out at. I also wonder what was in there. I just hope they can't read the contents...

I see Andy on Tuesday to get feedback from the results of the biopsy and, as you can imagine, I've not been very good at relaxing in the interim. I'm just hoping that I can postpone the radiotherapy until 2009.

No comments: