Friday, October 10, 2008

October 10th (Fri)


I've slept much better than I expected over the last few days since I got home. I've had to sleep on the wrong side (i.e. on my left) so that I haven't been sleeping on the scar and the masking tape or whatever has been used to protect the wound. My sleep has involved quite amusing dreams where I've been planning all sorts of events and I've generally woken at about 5:30am. Today I went to my GP where I had the sutures removed. It was relatively painless. As you can see from the picture, the scar is fairly unimpressive. I was a little disappointed as I was hoping to have a large area of my scalp shaved, as I've always looked for an excuse to have a sort-of punk cut.
I see Andy on the 21st for the results of the biopsy. I can only cross my fingers about that.
The company I work for have continued to be unbelievably supportive. When you get personal recommendations about what you're doing sent out to the whole group (and this isn't a small company) from the CEO you can't help but feel pleased. I just hope he's truly understanding how much I appreciate what he's doing.
There are nice people in this world.

No comments: