Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've had lots of complaints

...Apparently I'm letting my huge fan base down because I haven't posted recently. Anyway, there's not that much to report, which is good. I feel fine, I've not had a seizure for a while now, which is great, I'm back at work, which is beneficial, and at the moment, Andy has decided that I don't need more MRI scans until November, which is really good.

On the down side, I do have two irritating side-effects. The first is my memory. It was never good, even at the best of times, but it's really embarrassing at times now. I've taken to carrying a notebook and pen or a little voice recorder or other things so that I can record what I discussed with someone else and note it down somewhere. It has saved me a lot of trouble.

The other side-effect is my sleep pattern. It's still being less than perfect most of the time and I find I'm waking every hour or less during the night. This is usually after midnight but is most disturbing as it can take me some time to get back to sleep again. What's worse is that I find I'm nodding off in the office in the afternoon! It's just as well I'm not operating lethal machinery...

I'm going to seek advice from Andy or Charlie about this.

No comments: