Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hospital - 18/06/07-25/06/07

I come to in hospital - I can't remember the time. I'm in bed with tubes in both arms (currently not connected to anything). I'm somewhat confused and don't really know where I am. For some reason I think I'm in some weird sort of nightclub and I'm watching someone (who is a nurse, although I don't recognise her as such) administering drugs to various people. I think that this is very dodgy and wonder how she's getting away with it in this club. I notice my wife has left her handbag on top of the drawers next to my bed (she's popped out for a few moments) and so I get up to take it to her (I don't want it left in the club). However, as I go to leave the ward, the nurse tells me I can't leave and to get back into bed. I get a little bolshy and tell her she can't keep me anywhere. She tells me that she can because I'm an in-patient. I ask her if she's sectioning me or something and she again tells me to get back into bed. My wife then returns and convinces me to return to bed. She then asks me where I think I am. I tell her that I'm in some sort of club. She then points at the various other patients in the ward and asks me who I think they are. I'm a little confused, but I tell her that they work for me. I don't remember much after that.

I'm kept in hospital for a week. Once again, I don't remember much of that timeeither. But I'm finally released, slightly drugged, and return home.

No comments: