Sunday, February 22, 2009

Waffle Iron

Tomorrow I have my last zap/ping and, no doubt, I shall be posting after that. But I thought I'd just fit one in beforehand anyway. I must admit that I feel very sad that I probably won't be seeing all the people there again as they've all been so friendly. They really have been nice people. Which is why I brought cakes in! Tomorrow will be interesting because one of the staff asked if it were possible to do a nice cake without using eggs. My Mum took up the challenge but wasn't overly impressed with the results. We'll see what the hospital staff think.

Anyway, after tomorrow's zap I have to have another MRI scan at some point and then they can decide what to do next.

The reason for the title of this post, BTW, is because my forehead looks a little like I fell asleep on a waffle iron. I have this strange, tanned bit of my head - strange because there are holes in the tan which are due to the mask. It's all minor, but funny!

2 comments:

Deadly Knitshade said...

Last one! It went so quick. Well done for getting through it without morphing into the Incredible Hulk like Dr David Banner. :)

Nurse Sandra May said...

Hey! Ive got a great recipe for a pepper mint/fudge cake with no eggs!