Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hair today...


I've just begun to lose a little hair. Not much and, it was assisted by my other half 'gently' tweaking it out. It did come out quite easily though so it wasn't like it was being wrenched. So I now have one temple which is slightly less hursuit than the other. But it's barely noticeable. And the hair was grey before so it's hardly a loss! If that's the only side-effect I suffer I will be very happy.

So this is what it looks like now.

How neat is that? Even the biopsy scar is very tidy!

And, generally, I am happy. I know I'm tempting fate badly, but I feel like I've gone past the nadir of what's happening, and I'm halfway through treatment and I've been seizure-free for over 4 months now. Only another 8 months to go before I can get my driving licence back! So, all is good.

Yaay.

4 comments:

Deadly Knitshade said...

And so it begins...

Mine started like that and then went totally. It'll come back though. And it might even come back curly. That'd be interesting with the rest of your hair not being curly at all.

Anonymous said...

Your comedy factor's still very cute - and your courage is worth a trillion hairs, buddy! x

Unknown said...

....and presumably some pathetic excuse like "snow" prevented you from getting zapped earlier this week!
For safety's sake I decided to stay at home!

Nurse Sandra May said...

Glad its going well! :-)