Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is silly!

London Underground did their best to ensure that I would be late for my appointment, but they failed. I had phoned ahead to warn the hospital that I may be late, but I actually arrived a little early.

So I went to get zapped and it was a new radiologist who introduced herself and checked my date of birth (as they have to). As I was laying myself down on the 'bed' or whatever the official word for it is, I asked her when her birthday was. She told me and that made her a Scorpio too. I have never read anything in astrology books about Scorpios being especially attracted to radiology. Medicine generally, yes, but not radiology. I think it's something that needs to added...

Over the weekend, the beds are being replaced and we're getting new ones. They're made from carbon-fibre and that's because they don't store the radiation, apparently. I doubt they'll be any more comfortable, though.

My zapping now lasts only about 15 mins at most and usually less. I'm not complaining.

No comments: