Saturday, January 17, 2009

5 down, 25 to go...

Yes, I've had my first week of zapping and it's all been fine - as long as you don't mention the London Underground. One day trains were heavily delayed due to flooding at Paddington Station. You may have heard of the station. It was where Paddington Bear was originally found in the charming children's books by Michael Bond. Now, the thing is, there had not been any heavy rain, and for those of you who do not know London very well, Paddington isn't exactly close to the Thames, so the flooding was a bit of a mystery. But, anyway, I was going to be soooo early that day! In the end I had to get a cab for part of the journey, which I wasn't impressed with. I should point out that even on a good day, my journey takes an hour and a half each way.

On the journey back there was someone who had thrown themselves on the rails (poor chap) and the Fire Brigade in attendance at one station and so tube lines were suspended/closed, delayed etc etc. So it was a fun journey home too. But what I missed was this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3KigPQM. I was at that station about half an hour before this started...

But today everything was perfect and what was even better was that the zapping was much quicker that day. This is because they didn't need to take CT scans and just had to zap me and so it was all over and done with in less than 15 minutes, which was lovely.

I now have the weekend off and go back to the zapping on Monday. I haven't noticed any side-effects yet, which I'm pleased about.

No comments: