Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Scans and such



I asked the lovely people at the hospital whether I could have copies of the CT scan report that they get. They very nicely said that I could. And so I got a colour photocopy of one of the outputs they get. And this is the main scan (on the left).

It looks like a close-up of a particularly bad bit of knitting. If you want to get into, or you enjoy knitting, go to http://www.stitchnbitch.co.uk/ - especially if you're in London. The picture is actually a mirror image in as much as the left and the right are swapped. But the front is at the top and the back is at the bottom. I'm not quite sure what the greenish zones represent, but the blue squiggly line represents the area that is to be, and indeed is being, zapped. There's a little bit of me that feels a tad uncomfortable about the blue line being a little squiggly. But I'm sure it's fine. There are other pictures on the report, but I've forgotten what they mean. I'll ask again tomorrow.


But some people have suggested that my skull looks a little empty when you look at the CT Scan. Huh! I've added an early MRI scan to prove otherwise...



No comments: