Monday, January 26, 2009

Secret Photo!


Okay, it's not actually a secret photo because it's not really of me. But at the hospital I have to go to, photography is strictly forbidden, which I think I've mentioned previously. So - this photo is one I've lifted off Google, but it's a fair representation of my treatment and it almost looks like me! Anyway, that is like the mask that I had fitted and that I have to wear when I'm being zapped. As you can see, it's very open-meshed and so there's no problem breathing and you don't feel overheated. It's fairly rigid, which perhaps isn't apparent in the photo. It's still a little off-putting when they clamp it down, but you get used to it. If you think you might get a little worried about having this done to you, ask your doctor for some Propanolol. It works wonders!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

But it makes you look a WHOLE lot better!!

Happy Zapping

The Major

Deadly Knitshade said...

It sort of makes it look like the person wearing it is about to start doing a mime act...