Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scorpio?

Every day, as part of the standard procedures before you're zapped, you are asked your birthdate. It's to confirm you are who you are or to check that you're not beyond help or something... Anyway, yesterday, when I said my date, one of the nurses said "That's my birthday too!" (not the same year, though). And I said "so you're a Scorpio too!"

Then most of the other radiographers and the rest of the team said that they were as well...

It was a bit bizarre - a little bit like the scene in a film which I've forgotten the title of, where everybody is feasting at a table and then one person looks up at a mirror and only sees his own reflection...

I'm not suggesting for one moment that Scorpios are vampires. We're not. Honest. Well, most of us aren't. But it was quite a coincidence for all the people to have their birthdays around the same dates.

No comments: